Version 1 of SpaceCRAFT is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. You can copy, redistribute, and adapt it for any non-commercial purpose. However, you must give us credit and link back to this website.
Things you are allowed to do:
- anything that’s permitted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial licence linked above
- indiviudals can use SpaceCRAFT for personal career development
- companies can use SpaceCRAFT for internal staff management, job adverts etc.
- education and training organisations can use SpaceCRAFT in design and description of courses
- policy makers can use SpaceCRAFT for most things, for example classifying space sector jobs
Things you can’t do without our permission (which we may charge a modest fee for):
- publish a competencies framework or similar tool that’s derived from SpaceCRAFT
- sell products or services based on using SpaceCRAFT (for example consultancy or certification)
- use SpaceCRAFT outside of the UK
If you’re unsure whether your use of SpaceCRAFT is permitted, just drop us a line.
You can get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Right now we are only on version 1. Future versions of SpaceCRAFT may have different licensing.